Are you celebrating Day of the Dead this year?
Take a peek at Happythought’s fabulous day of the dead printables. Inspired by the wonderful imagery and colors of Mexico’s Day of the Dead. Check out all of the PDF sheets below.
Some helpful tips and other great Dia de los Muertos resources!
Featured on our blog happythought.co.uk are 22 articles featuring easy to follow video/photo tutorials plus loads of great free party printables, tips, advice and some gentle encouragement!
- How to make papel picado
- How to make an Ofrenda
- Mexican paper flowers tutorial
- Day of the Dead games
- Easy skull face paint tutorial
- Day of the Dead food
- Day of the Dead drinks
- How to make Pico de Gallo
- How to make Spicy Mulled Wine
- How to make Guacamole
- How to make Spicy Popcorn recipe
- How to make Pan de Muerto
- Day of the Dead Cocktails
- How to make Spicy Chocolate Cupcakes
- How to make Mexican Orange Granita
- Day of the Dead activity table
- Free printable signs: Food & Drink
- Non alcoholic party drinks
- Day of the Dead party advice
- Day of the Dead glossary
- Day of the Dead vocabulary ideas
- What is Day of the Dead?
1. When printing out your party kit use card stock or something with a little more weight than standard printing paper. Our top economy tip is to buy a cartridge block pad and trim down the pages to fit your printer. The paper is usually just the right weight and has a lovely matt texture. (N.B Please check your printer settings first!)
2. Use a craft knife or the back of a butter knife to score folds before putting together your party kit.
3. Allow yourself plenty of time to cut out and put together your party kit.
4. Have fun! If you would like our help with anything or have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com